Enhanced monitoring and adherence to the social distancing rules as applied in football stadia, arenas, and venues in general.
Total protection approach as T4S provides a complete solution against different types of threats and challenges faced by football stadia and other large-scale infrastructure that are classified under urban soft targets.
T4S Zero Queue approach
We provide guidance to spectators as to when to arrive on the venue to avoid queuing up, achieving therefore two key benefits. First, no wasted time as guests will know exactly when they need to be there. Second and most important, minimized risk of exposure to the coronavirus because of queuing up with several other people for a long period of time.
- Easy to deploy and use, with trusted Bluetooth technology
- Device sensors actively warns users of any unsafe contact proximity
- Powerful contact tracing reports and dashboards
- Supports your stadium’s continuity plans with more secure social distancing procedures
- Fully integrated, and GDPR compliant, assuring employee privacy
T4S ensures sports venues reopen, with public health on top of the agenda and business sustainability as key deliverable.